We’re doing it again!
The 4th Annual Lynnville Blackberry Trail event will take place in and around Lynnville, Cornersville, Pulaski, and Lewisburg, TN. the third weekend in July, featuring blackberry-related products, vendors, and music.
New this year: the trail can be done all year long! We have a passport and a passport completion gift for the Blackberry Trail 2019.
Event days: Saturday & Sunday, 20th-21st July 2019.
Please note that some businesses are closed on Sundays.
- Bee Sweet Berry Farm: 8-1
- Forgie’s Fruit Farm: TBA
- Grady Ingram Grocery: 9-5
- Lairdland Farm House & Civil War Museum: 10-4
- Milky Way Farm: 10-4
- Lynnville Fried Pie Company: 10-4
- Col. Littleton, Ltd, Inc.: 9:30 – 5
- Elmore Realty: 10-4
- Tenn South Distillery: 10-6
Saturday & Sunday
- Circle G Guest Ranch & Event Facility: Sat & Sun: 8-5
- Lexington Vineyard & Winery: Sat & Sun: 10-6
- Picker’s Creek Winery: Sat: 10-6; Sun: 12-6
- Big Creek Winery: Sat: 12-5; Sun: 1-5
- Soda Pop Junction: Sat: 7-9; Sun: 7-7